We bring together specialists in charity and not-for-profit law and practice with our multi-disciplined team to deliver a full range of services that are relevant to the effective management and operation of a charity or not-for-profit organisation, and any trading subsidiary.
This means that, in addition to advising on your specialist areas of activity, structure and governance, we can also provide you with a full service, including advice on:
- Premises and use of premises;
- Contractual arrangements with your suppliers;
- Trading documentation for use by a trading subsidiary;
- IT and intellectual property matters;
- Regulatory issues;
- Employment issues;
- International issues (including bringing people into the UK to work for your organisation);
- Disputes and dispute resolution (including disputes over land and property); and
- All aspects of the process for '"spinning out" from a local authority.
We can also work closely with you to implement changes to your organisational practices (including merging with another organisation or sharing resources), which can be supported by bespoke training and workshops.