All articles are reproduced with the kind permission of the publishers.
- 'The impact of climate change on the UK planning system', UK Construction Online, September 2019
- 'Planning properties', Yorkshire Business Insider, May 2018
- 'What are the barriers to brownfield development?', http://developmentfinancetoday.co.uk, February 2018
- 'Housing the Power House', Insider (Yorkshire Business), December 2017
- 'Proposed reduction in housing could be ‘catastrophic’ for the regional economy', www.thebusinessdesk.com, October 2017
- 'Support builds for Leeds City Region’s MIPIM delegation', Insider Media Limited, October 2017
- 'Housing market is dysfunctional, says Shulmans lawyer', Yorkshire Legal, 1 August 2016
- 'Red alert', Housebuilder Magazine, September 2015
- 'The green belt dilemma', Planning & Building Control Today (online), 28 July 2015
- 'No way to avoid building on green belt', The Yorkshire Post, 9 June 2015
- 'Land acquisition: Get it Right the First Time', The Housing Association Yearbook, June 2015
- 'Brownfield focus fails to tick boxes', The Planner, May 2015
- 'UK, Planning and the election 2015... what do the manifestos say?', Propertymall.com, 23 April 2015
For any further information please contact Head of Planning Amanda Beresford on 0113 297 8070 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.