Employment & HR
Laura is a Solicitor in our nationally-recognised specialist employment law team.
Advising clients on employment issues, Laura also has experience in dealing with high profile claims in the Employment Tribunal. Laura frequently presents bespoke training and workshops to clients and other professionals on a range of employment issues including recruitment, disciplinary and grievance procedures, reorganisation and redundancies and complications in terminating the employment contract. Laura’s breadth of experience gives clients confidence that they receive solutions to problems, rather than legal opinions, although Laura enjoys putting her first class honours law degree to good work.
Described by clients as being “very personable” and “easy to work with,” Laura provides tailored and pragmatic advice. Clients have praised Laura for being “committed to providing client support.”
Laura also works closely with clients and colleagues at Shulmans to deliver across all areas of employment related issues including:
- Recruitment, employment contracts, policies and procedures
- Disciplinary, grievance and dismissals
- Re-organisations and redundancies including TUPE and large-scale contract transfer work
- Restrictive covenants and team moves
- Shareholders and senior executive disputes
- Disputes within medium sized businesses
- Employment Tribunal and Appeal Tribunal
Laura is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.