Head of Commercial
Emma has particular expertise in commercial contracts, intellectual property and technology matters, and advises clients nationally and internationally.
Emma has been described as "an excellent lawyer with a very pragmatic approach"..."responsive, easy to deal with and very committed to getting the best for her clients".
Emma advises on the following areas:
- Manufacturing and supply agreements
- Distribution and agency contracts
- Sponsorship and partnering arrangements
- Data protection and processing arrangements
- Bribery Act compliance
- E-commerce and website regulation
- Intellectual property licensing and information technology matters
- Brand and technology exploitation
- ICT procurement
- Outsourcing arrangements
Emma is a Non-Executive Director of Unlimited Theatre, a theatre group; she also recently served as a member of the panel of financial, legal and media experts who independently advised Screen Yorkshire on the Yorkshire Content Fund (YCF), a public-private investment fund for the TV, film, video games and digital sectors in Yorkshire and Humber.