Dawn is a member of Shulmans’ real estate team, which is one of the most successful of its kind in the country.
Dawn’s client feedback speaks for itself:
“Dawn is a great property lawyer, she has got her finger on the pulse and is extremely knowledgeable”.
“Responsive, diligent, tenacious and proactive … I wouldn’t hesitate to use Dawn again on transactions in the future”.
Dawn has extensive experience of the full range of commercial development work as part of the real estate team, including:
- Site acquisition
- Funding and development
- Structuring/drafting and dealing with disposable/exit route by way of rack rent leases and sale of investment interest
- Property, corporate, regulatory and compliance issues
Dawn also specialises in the property-related aspects of:
- Hotels and student accommodation
- Retail and mixed-use schemes
- Renewables, including wind, commercial solar and battery storage
- Foreign investment and unitised investment sales
- SIPP transactions (acquisitions, disposal, lease)
- Quarrying and landfill sites
- Pension administrators
- Regional property developers
- International property investors
- Commercial property portfolio managers
- Renewable energy construction and development businesses
Dawn is a member of the International Bar Association (IBA).