11 October 2017
Shulmans holds second charity ball
On Friday 29 September we hosted our second Ball in support of our Charity of the Year, Yorkshire Air Ambulance.
The event, held at the Marriott Hotel in Leeds, was a private, black-tie dinner organised for Shulmans colleagues and their family and friends.
We are delighted to announce that we raised an amazing £2,500! All money raised will go to the Yorkshire Air Ambulance, an independent charity which provides a life-saving rapid response emergency service to 5 million people across the whole of Yorkshire. The service is operational 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Fundraising activities on the evening included a raffle, Yorkshire Air Ambulance merchandise and donation envelopes on the tables.
Thank you to those businesses and individuals who kindly donated prizes for the raffle. Amongst the prizes generously provided were the following:
- Veeno voucher
- Trinity voucher
- Bed and breakfast at the Marriott
- Signed Leeds Rhinos Rugby Ball
- Voucher for Shellac manicure and pedicure
- Voucher for hot stone massage
- Magnum of prosecco
- Bottle of champagne
- Meal for 4 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Marks and Spencer voucher
- 6 places for a visit to the Yorkshire Air Ambulance base at Nostell Priory
- Meal for 2 at the Good Luck Club
- Amazon Echo Dot.
If you would like to learn more about YAA please visit their website Yorkshire Air Ambulance
Photo credit: eye.caught.it.photography