All articles are reproduced with the kind permission of the publishers.
- 'Employment law SOS', Manufacturing Management, November 2019
- 'Six ways that employers can support the mental health and wellbeing of employees', Bdaily, October 2019
- 'The risks of throwing an office summer party and how to avoid them ', People Management, August 2019
- 'Six ways that employers can support the mental health and wellbeing of employees', BDaily, May 2019
- 'The potential impact of the proposed ethnicity pay gap reporting, inconsistent punishment of the same conduct and how to deal with reluctant apprentices', Manufacturing Management, December 2018
- 'Preparing for employees' subject access requests', HR Magazine, September 2018
- 'Employment law SOS', Manufacturing Management, April 2018
- 'Employment law SOS', www.manufacturingmanagement.co.uk, December 2017
- 'The 10 things you should NOT do at the work Christmas party', www.bathchronicle.co.uk, December 2017
- 'LGBT pay gap demands attention', www.ft.com, October 2017
- 'Reporting the gender pay gap', www.manufacturingmanagement.co.uk, October 2017
- 'Free speech at work', People Management, September 2017
- 'Your Thoughts: Google Diversity Memo', www.lawyer-monthly.com, 16 August 2017
- 'Gender Pay Gap reporting', Yorkshire Finance Leaders Magazine, 14 July 2017
For any further information please contact Head of Employment Ian Dawson on 0113 297 7735 or at email@example.com.