Our QCAS unit provides specialist volume conveyancing services to the leading businesses in the UK lending, estate agency and housebuilding industries.
The roles and key responsibilities
Due to increased workloads within the unit, we now have a number of new vacancies to join one of our busy transactional teams.
Our flexible team structure means that we have positions for roles that require almost no legal conveyancing experience as well as roles that do require candidates to be able to demonstrate some understanding and knowledge of transactional work.
The successful candidates will provide administrative support and assistance to our team of Transactional Caseworkers in order to enable them to process a high-volume caseload of sale and purchase transactions.
Key duties are likely to include:
- Liaising effectively and appropriately with the client and introducer;
- Applying for searches;
- Dealing with routine correspondence and communications on each file;
- Preparing contracts and other documents;
- ID verification;
- As well as general administrative duties such as entering data on to our case management system, routine post duties, etc.
Required skills and experience
The successful candidates should have some knowledge or understanding of the conveyancing process and have the ability (ideally some experience) of working in a busy and demanding environment. In addition, the successful candidates should possess:
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills;
- An organised and methodical approach to work; be able to deal with a busy workload whilst maintaining accurate records;
- A meticulous and professional approach to work, ensuring that processes, procedures, etc. are followed accurately and in a timely manner;
- A strong commitment to client care and to providing a friendly and helpful service;
- Excellent IT skills, preferably having used case management systems (or similar);
- Proven teamwork skills; be able to help and support others; and
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
If you meet the criteria above, and are interested in working for a progressive and leading law firm, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter, including details of your current salary in this role, to Neil Towse, HR Manager, at email@example.com.