The role and key responsibilities
We are now recruiting for new members of our busy Administration team. This is an excellent opportunity to join our team of Assistants, who are responsible for providing a range of administrative support to our Remortgage and Transactional teams.
The role involves a variety of tasks, such as
- Assisting with opening and distribution of post where necessary at all times of the day;
- Scanning, we work in a paperless office;
- Assist with the distribution of electronic faxes;
- Deal with deliveries received at reception for the Unit;
- Assist with electronic systems connected with the Land Registry; and
- Complete any other administration task required by the Administration Team Leader.
Required skills and experience
You will ideally have previous experience of administration work, gained within a busy, office environment.
A careful and methodical approach to work is essential, together with a proven ability to work quickly and accurately and to follow appropriate processes and procedures at all times.
It is important that you are team player, who is comfortable working to strict deadlines.
Excellent communication skills are essential, both verbally and in writing as is a strong commitment to client care and to providing a friendly and helpful service.
If you meet the criteria above, and are interested in working for one of Yorkshire’s leading law firms, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter, including details of your current salary in this role to Neil Towse, HR Manager. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org